Collected by Julia Frost
Santa Catarina Palopó, Guatemala
Just hours away from the United States and yet worlds apart, Lake Atitlan is truly one of the most beautiful and interesting places I've ever visited... and by far a magical and inspiring backdrop for any yoga practice. Nature puts on a glorious...
5a Avenida Norte, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Few cities in Central America can rival Antigua Guatemala for its setting: a mile high, surrounded by volcanoes, with a spring-like climate all year round. The first time we visited Antigua, we spent a week here, taking intensive Spanish classes...
San Agustín Lanquín, Guatemala
Semuc Champey, Guatemala is sandwiched between sharp mountains proving their youth and you would never know it was there unless someone told you to look for it. Thankfully, someone did. A downtown consists of caves lined with dozens of pools of...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys