Collected by Ari Paul Greenberg
1a Avenida Sur 15, Antigua Guatemala 03001, Guatemala
Having traveled to Antigua many times, I'm always drawn for an afternoon drink to Cafe Sky. The rooftop bar offers panoramic views of the city, as well as the looming and beautiful Volcan Agua. The staff is friendly, food so-so, but the ambience...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now