Collected by Shara Johnson (SKJ Traveler)
Guatemala City, Guatemala
Semana Santa in Antigua Guatemala is a whirlwind of celebrations and processions, a sea of purple robes, and masses of spectators holding their cameras above the crowds to capture it all. It was inspiring and emotional to watch this quiet moment...
Calle de Los Arboles, Panajachel, Guatemala
It’s not a far walk to get off the beaten track, off the tourist thoroughfares through Panajachel, Guatemala. Meandering just a couple streets over brings you into a whole different world. The cobblestones dwindle to narrow slices of dirt cut...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter