Collected by Shara Johnson (SKJ Traveler)
Guatemala City, Guatemala
Semana Santa in Antigua Guatemala is a whirlwind of celebrations and processions, a sea of purple robes, and masses of spectators holding their cameras above the crowds to capture it all. It was inspiring and emotional to watch this quiet moment...
Calle de Los Arboles, Panajachel, Guatemala
It’s not a far walk to get off the beaten track, off the tourist thoroughfares through Panajachel, Guatemala. Meandering just a couple streets over brings you into a whole different world. The cobblestones dwindle to narrow slices of dirt cut...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna