Collected by Dijedal
The Maya city of Chichicastenango is a great place to experience some living Maya culture as well as shop for some amazing Maya artwork to grace your home and remind you of your travels in the highlands. The most popular items are the brightly...
Quiriguá, Los Amates, Guatemala
The massive stone stelae located at the Maya site named Quirigua impress not solely by their size, but by the intricately carved glyphs and depictions of kings and gods on display as well. The site is an easy stop for those traveling between the...
The ancient Maya city of Tikal, located in the Peten department of Guatemala, was once the most mighty state of the Classic Period of Maya history. The evidense of Tikal's former glory can be viewed towering over the dense jungle canopy, still...
- 1Travel NewsTSA Implements New Carry-On Rules for Powders
- 2Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 3PhotographySweden’s Magical Midsommar Festival Is Straight out of a Fairy Tale
- 4Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 5Luxury AdventureHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer