Collected by Dijedal
The Maya city of Chichicastenango is a great place to experience some living Maya culture as well as shop for some amazing Maya artwork to grace your home and remind you of your travels in the highlands. The most popular items are the brightly...
The massive stone stelae located at the Maya site named Quirigua impress not solely by their size, but by the intricately carved glyphs and depictions of kings and gods on display as well. The site is an easy stop for those traveling between the...
The ancient Maya city of Tikal, located in the Peten department of Guatemala, was once the most mighty state of the Classic Period of Maya history. The evidense of Tikal's former glory can be viewed towering over the dense jungle canopy, still...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun