Collected by Dijedal
The Maya city of Chichicastenango is a great place to experience some living Maya culture as well as shop for some amazing Maya artwork to grace your home and remind you of your travels in the highlands. The most popular items are the brightly...
The massive stone stelae located at the Maya site named Quirigua impress not solely by their size, but by the intricately carved glyphs and depictions of kings and gods on display as well. The site is an easy stop for those traveling between the...
The ancient Maya city of Tikal, located in the Peten department of Guatemala, was once the most mighty state of the Classic Period of Maya history. The evidense of Tikal's former glory can be viewed towering over the dense jungle canopy, still...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map