Collected by Hati Le
One of the best meals I had during my trip to Guatemala: macadamia pancakes with macadamia butter and blueberries! A tour of the farm will provide you with all information on sustainable agriculture, reforestation etc. Make sure to visit when in ...
Black volcanic sand, mangroves and tropical heat - Monterrico is a well known weekend destination for Guatemalans. I stayed in this village for one week taking Spanish classes at the language school and living with a local family. Everyone there...
Santa Inés del Monte Pulciano, Guatemala
No this is not a surrealist painting, its on top of one of Antigua's surrounding hills - El Tenedor del Cerro - which houses a restaurant with a fantastic view, small shops, a market, a birdhouse and even an open air museum and galleries! I spent...
San Agustín Lanquín, Guatemala
Semuc Champey was the highlight of my one month stay in Guatemala. After a long and bumpy ride from Lanquín and a walk from the hostel, we arrived at the turquoise water pools (where I took a dip in later). The scenery took my breath away. A 15...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village