Collected by Jessica Lymberopoulos, AFAR Local Expert
Sha Mian Nan Jie, Liwan Qu, Guangzhou Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China, 510000
Shamian Island was a former port where Europeans used to live during the Qing dynasty. The island is filled with colonial mansions and old buildings with tree lined avenues and a park that offers respite from the crazy busy streets of Guangzhou....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys