Collected by Paulina Nunez
Positos 47, Zona Centro, 36000 Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico
I went on a day trip to this old mining town called Guanajuato last summer. It's only a couple hours drive from San Miguel and perfect for a day trip. It's a small town but I did enjoy the visit to Casa Diego Rivera and the unique architecture. We...
Av. Benito Juárez 212, Zona Centro, 36000 Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico
One of my favorite parts about Guanajuato, Mexico was exploring the colorful cobblestone alleys and stumbling upon tiny cafes and incredible viewpoints. A guide told me that the government sponsored a program to help beautify the city with bright...
San José 14, Valenciana, 36000 Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico
El Abue is a breath of fresh air in Guanajuato, a city with many great taco stands in the street but few non-touristy sitdown options. El Abue offers the freshiest of ingredients, a creative take on Mexican food, an eclectic decor, and a few...
Campanero 4 Puente, Del Campanero, Zona Centro, 36000 Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico
Near the old entrance to the city, I discovered my favorite cafe in Guanajuato. Santo Cafe is perched on a bridge that mirrors those that top the underground roads. The restaurant has a huge menu of breakfasts (eggs every style including...
Jdn. de la Unión 3, Zona Centro, 36000 Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico
Casa Valadez Anfitrión Gourmet may be one of the finest restaurants in historic Guanajuato. Located in the Jardín Unión just in front of the beautiful Teatro Juárez, you can savour the traditional dishes that make Mexico a UNESCO World Heritage...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys