Collected by Christy E
War in the Pacific National Park is a little unusual: Most national parks emphasize the scenery, but this one is all about the sacrifices soldiers made to free the Pacific in World War II—a theater much bloodier, more dangerous and harder to...
590 S Marine Corps Dr #137, Tamuning, 96913, Guam
Catch the best of Guam’s live music scene at House of Brutus, a sultry lounge and restaurant located at the ITC Building in Tamuning. Jazz rules the roost on Fridays, with Mad Men and a Lady, a trio led by local piano legend Patrick Palomo. On...
Gun Beach Rd, Tamuning, Guam
Spot vibrant fish, bright coral, and the odd reef shark in the waters off Gun Beach, a secluded cove at the far end of Tumon Bay. The beach has grown in popularity with the opening of a new beachfront bar, but it still offers some of the most...
Tamuning, 96913, Guam
Ypao Beach has it all—white sand, a gorgeous coastline, plentiful sea life, grass fields, and a kids’ playground. Pack a lunch and sunbathe on the shore, snorkel, or hunt for seashells. Nice perk: the public bathrooms are super clean, with showers...
This was the place that started it all for me with Guam. A friend was stationed there and just after new year’s she posted a photo of herself, her husband and daughter snorkeling here on New Year’s Day. Of course it was cold and rainy here in...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked