Collected by Ferron Salniker
Calle Cabañas 8, Las Fresas, San Juan de Dios, 44360 Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico
This 19th-century complex, originally built as a hospital for the disadvantaged, is host to an impressive display of modern art, most notably a series of frescoes by famous Mexican muralist Jose Clemente Orozco. The collection includes one of his...
Calle Miguel Lerdo de Tejada 2418, Lafayette, 44150 Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico
This 30-year-old gallery specializes in Latin American contemporary art, with a focus on sculptures, paintings, and graphic design. Recent shows have included exhibits by the famous Mexican artist Jose Clemente Orozco and local artist Sergio...
44600, Av. México 2074(1700, Santa Teresita, 44600 Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico
For more than twenty years, vendors peddling antiques and collectibles have set up shop along Guadalajara's Avenida Mexico every Sunday morning as part of the Tianguis Trocadero De Antiguedades. If you have a good eye, you're sure to spot some...
Calle José Guadalupe Zuno Hernández 2083, Obrera, 44140 Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands