Collected by Ferron Salniker
Calle Cabañas 8, Las Fresas, San Juan de Dios, 44360 Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico
This 19th-century complex, originally built as a hospital for the disadvantaged, is host to an impressive display of modern art, most notably a series of frescoes by famous Mexican muralist Jose Clemente Orozco. The collection includes one of his...
Calle Miguel Lerdo de Tejada 2418, Lafayette, 44150 Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico
This 30-year-old gallery specializes in Latin American contemporary art, with a focus on sculptures, paintings, and graphic design. Recent shows have included exhibits by the famous Mexican artist Jose Clemente Orozco and local artist Sergio...
44600, Av. México 2074(1700, Santa Teresita, 44600 Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico
For more than twenty years, vendors peddling antiques and collectibles have set up shop along Guadalajara's Avenida Mexico every Sunday morning as part of the Tianguis Trocadero De Antiguedades. If you have a good eye, you're sure to spot some...
Calle José Guadalupe Zuno Hernández 2083, Obrera, 44140 Guadalajara, Jal., Mexico
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States