Collected by Greta Franklin de Matos
Greta Franklin de Matos′s Wishlist
Poland, perhaps surprisingly, has a longstanding tradition of breeding some of the finest Arabian horses in the world. The stables of Janów Podlaski State Stud (Stadnina Koni Janów Podlaski), pictured here, are among the most magical places on...
941 Cole St, San Francisco, CA 94117, USA
You know you are near Zazie's in the Cole Valley neighborhood by the crowd out front. It is big. There is a sign up sheet on the door, put your name on it, and head to the Irish bar next door to wait the hour it'll take to get seated. But when you...
Camí de Binissaida, 108, 07720 Es Castell, Illes Balears, Spain
To really get to know the Spanish island of Minorca, be prepared to sit atop a saddle. The island has a love affair with a breed of horse: the graceful, strong, coal-black Minorcan. While donkeys traditionally worked the fields, the Minorcan was...
State of Bahia, Brazil
I was thrilled at finding Taipu de Fora beach exactly how I had hoped it would be - undiscovered with miles of unspoilt beaches and palm trees swaying in the gentle breeze. Tide pools formed in the early morning and there were only 1-2 restaurants...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles