Collected by Greta Franklin de Matos
Greta Franklin de Matos′s Wishlist
Poland, perhaps surprisingly, has a longstanding tradition of breeding some of the finest Arabian horses in the world. The stables of Janów Podlaski State Stud (Stadnina Koni Janów Podlaski), pictured here, are among the most magical places on...
941 Cole St, San Francisco, CA 94117, USA
You know you are near Zazie's in the Cole Valley neighborhood by the crowd out front. It is big. There is a sign up sheet on the door, put your name on it, and head to the Irish bar next door to wait the hour it'll take to get seated. But when you...
Camí de Binissaida, 108, 07720 Es Castell, Illes Balears, Spain
To really get to know the Spanish island of Minorca, be prepared to sit atop a saddle. The island has a love affair with a breed of horse: the graceful, strong, coal-black Minorcan. While donkeys traditionally worked the fields, the Minorcan was...
State of Bahia, Brazil
I was thrilled at finding Taipu de Fora beach exactly how I had hoped it would be - undiscovered with miles of unspoilt beaches and palm trees swaying in the gentle breeze. Tide pools formed in the early morning and there were only 1-2 restaurants...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter