Collected by Harriet Sanford
Swamp Rabbit Trail, Greenville, SC, USA
Previously a railroad track, this multi-use recreational hot spot was converted to 17.5 miles of paved biking and jogging trails. The path winds from Cleveland Park, through the heart of downtown, and out to the neighboring community of Travelers...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked