Collected by Caroline Fausel
207 S Main St, Greenville, SC 29601, USA
This place serves traditional southern dishes with a contemporary twist. They've got fried green tomatoes, hush puppies, gumbo, and cornbread, and they use local producers to deliver a "farm to table" meal. You should also try the Sunday brunch....
531 S Main St, Greenville, SC 29601, USA
Spill the Beans is a coffee shop crossed with a dessert place, making it a one-stop treat shop for families. In addition to their cappuccinos, lattes, and espressos, they offer pleasing sweets like hot fudge sundaes and ice cream floats. If you're...
209 S Main St, Greenville, SC 29601, USA
Mark and Larkin Hammond own several restaurants in the Greenville area and this upscale burger joint of theirs is really tasty. The burgers are a custom beef blend, perfectly cooked and come piled high with luscious high-end cheeses, bacon,...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Natural Wonders Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Art The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum