Collected by Colleen Morell
207 S Main St, Greenville, SC 29601, USA
This place serves traditional southern dishes with a contemporary twist. They've got fried green tomatoes, hush puppies, gumbo, and cornbread, and they use local producers to deliver a "farm to table" meal. You should also try the Sunday brunch....
601 Fork Shoals Rd, Greenville, SC 29605, USA
Home to beavers and blue herons, Conestee Nature Park is a delightful place to interact with Greenville's lush natural surroundings. Forested trails and raised boardwalks over marshy lowland guarantee close interaction with nature. On one...
101 Falls Park Dr, Greenville, SC 29601, USA
Greenville's Riverwalk is a nice place to spend a relaxing afternoon. The path follows the Reedy River starting in Falls Park and moving upstream. Restaurants—both casual and fine dining—are readily available along the route. Pick up a refreshing...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December