Collected by Colleen Morell
207 S Main St, Greenville, SC 29601, USA
This place serves traditional southern dishes with a contemporary twist. They've got fried green tomatoes, hush puppies, gumbo, and cornbread, and they use local producers to deliver a "farm to table" meal. You should also try the Sunday brunch....
601 Fork Shoals Rd, Greenville, SC 29605, USA
Home to beavers and blue herons, Conestee Nature Park is a delightful place to interact with Greenville's lush natural surroundings. Forested trails and raised boardwalks over marshy lowland guarantee close interaction with nature. On one...
101 Falls Park Dr, Greenville, SC 29601, USA
Greenville's Riverwalk is a nice place to spend a relaxing afternoon. The path follows the Reedy River starting in Falls Park and moving upstream. Restaurants—both casual and fine dining—are readily available along the route. Pick up a refreshing...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico