"Green Season" Serengeti
Collected by Darrell Hartman , AFAR Contributor
The 15 tented suites at Sayari Camp are nicely spread out; if you’re staying in one of the outlying ones, as I did, it can be a ten-minute stroll to breakfast. All the more room to enjoy the fixings: rain shower, deep tub, extravagant private...
Ol Doinyo Lengai, Tanzania
Maasai for “Mountain of God,” Ol Doinyo Lengai is a notable feature of the Rift Valley, which runs all the way from Jordan to southern Africa. This 9,777-foot active volcano is also the mightiest sight of the hour-plus air transfer from Arusha...
- 1 Tips + News This Is the Happiest State in the U.S.
- 2 Trending News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?
- 3 Air Travel U.S. Customs Is Bringing Preclearance to These Foreign Airports
- 4 Tips + News CDC Issues Coronavirus Holiday Travel Advice
- 5 Tips + News Europe’s New COVID-19 Travel Rules, Explained
More From AFAR
Sponsored by The Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel