Greece To Do Eat And See
Collected by Ilene Schreider
Kidathineon 41, Athina 105 58, Greece
While sitting outside at a café in Plaka, the historical neighborhood in Athens, a brightly colored wall across the way—filled with bottles—caught my eye. Ouzo was something I wanted to try, as it is for many first-time visitors to Greece, but...
Plaka, Athens 105 58, Greece
We picked up some gyros to-go during our stroll through the historic Plaka neighborhood below the Acropolis. Thespidos street was particularly memorable for the cafe we stopped at and discovering Brettos bar, which we decided to come back to enjoy...
Mikonou 8, Agii Anargiri 864 00, Greece
I spent two weeks in Mykonos one summer and the majority of nights there I dined at Katerina's, a cozy restaurant overlooking the water in the Little Venice section of town. It's the best place for a sunset drink on the balcony - waves crash below...
Elia Beach, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
I’ve been on many yoga vacations & yoga retreats around the world and www.Yoga-Escapes.com is the BEST yoga trip out there! Yoga Escapes combines yoga & luxury in idyllic settings in Mykonos, Sicily & Egypt- with a good balance of relaxation,...
Imerovigli 847 00, Greece
The table on this terrace in Imerovigli, Santorini, Greece looks like the ideal place for a nice Greek meal. Some nice white Santorini wine, a Greek Salad, maybe a freshly grilled sea bass. And the view out to the rest of the island of Santorini...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys