Greece/ Israel Trip
Collected by Nicole
Delphi 330 54, Greece
The belly button of the world lies eighty miles northwest of Athens, where the southern slope of Mount Parnassus, cut deeply by cascades feeding the River Pleistos, drops precipitously into the Gulf of Corinth. High above the ravine in a cleft...
Dedalou, Iraklio 714 09, Greece
The remarkably mazelike passages of the palace of Knossos were excavated in the early 20th century. Until then the myth of King Minos who kept the bull-headed Minotaur in a secret labyrinth was regarded as, well, a myth. Archaeologists now agree...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December