Greece/ Israel Trip
Collected by Nicole
Delphi 330 54, Greece
The belly button of the world lies eighty miles northwest of Athens, where the southern slope of Mount Parnassus, cut deeply by cascades feeding the River Pleistos, drops precipitously into the Gulf of Corinth. High above the ravine in a cleft...
Dedalou, Iraklio 714 09, Greece
Heraklion is the capital city of Crete, the biggest island of Greece. This is my hometown, so I can give you every single information about that "holy" place! First of all, you have to visit the minoan palace of Knossos, which was the headquarter...
Athens 105 58, Greece
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico