Collected by Amanda
m.Mpotsari 6, Οία 847 02, Greece
For one of the best views and best meals in Santorini, try Red Bicycle. Located at the tip of Oia on the northern part of the island, the restaurant is housed in a 19th-century Santorini mansion with a 180-degree view of the famed sunset and the...
Porto Katsiki, Greece
The island of Lefkada is full of beautiful beaches. It's a haven for kite surfers and beach lovers. Porto Katsiki is by far the most breathtaking beach we saw on the island. The dramatic cliffs and incredible hues of bright turquoise water make it...
Apollonos 40, Vouliagmeni 166 71, Greece
Treat yourself to a luxury day under the Greek sun at Astir Beach. Like a kid, I get antsy lounging on the beach all day but here they have every form of entertainment for the whole family. With sand sports, jet-skis, cocktails, snacks, bungalows,...
- 1The Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2Austria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 3How to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 4How to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5Yosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years