Collected by Judy Ochsner
Hydra, Idra 180 40, Greece
If you dream of a tranquil island free from traffic and the din of human activity, where donkeys are the only means of transportation, Hydra is it. Beautiful Mediterranean waters, cobbled streets, and preserved architecture makes Hydra an idyllic...
Glyfada Beach, Παραλία Γλυφάδας, Glifada 491 00, Greece
Just 10 miles from Corfu Town, you'll find Glyfada Beach. With its long stretch of white coastline, you may even opt to stay here a night or two. The entire area is covered in cafes, hotels, restaurants, and nightlife options.
Paradise beach, Greece
There are two Paradise Beaches on Kos. One is northeast of Kefalos. It's quite nice with facilities, a bar, and crystal clear waters. The other is southwest of Kefalos. It's also quite nice with facilities, a bar, and crystal clear waters. The...
- 1 Longreads The God of Silence Speaks Up
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines to Cut Service to These U.S. Cities—Will There Be More?
- 3 Trending News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?
- 4 Trending News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 5 Air Travel This Airport Just Became the World’s First to Get a Five-Star COVID-19 Rating