Collected by caroline
Oia 847 02, Greece
This little private church is probably the most photographed stop in Oia. Our rented house was right next to it but lower on the steps so we could see lots of people getting lots of photos. Married couples would take their photos next to it,...
Cape Sounio, Sounio 195 00, Greece
The Temple of Poseidon, perched on the edge of Cape Sounion, has long been a welcoming sign of "home" for sailors returning to Athens. The 5th-century BC structure is dedicated to the god of the sea, and it's just a quick drive from downtown...
Portara, Naxos 843 00, Greece
Guidebooks often lack the practical pieces of advice that could save travelers some rather unpleasant moments, in the Greek Islands one such nugget of wisdom I missed in my reading was that after a late night fueled by Ouzo it is not ideal to ride...
Agiou Markou 8, Chania 731 32, Greece
Chania is arguably the most beautiful port city on Crete island, and it owes this title to its lovely Venetian Harbour. Walk through a maze of streets and alleyways and you'll eventually emerge onto the colourful waterfront. Other than the iconic...
- 1 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 2 Air Travel Delta to Offer Quarantine-Free Travel to Italy
- 3 Tips + News You Can Now Travel to Ireland With a Reduced Quarantine
- 4 Air Travel U.S. Government Bans Emotional Support Animals From Flying for Free
- 5 Air Travel JetBlue, Virgin, Lufthansa to Offer COVID Health Pass to Passengers