Collected by Drishti Bathija
Parnitha 136 72, Greece
Just 40 kilometres from Athens is Mount Parnitha National Park -- the only national park in Europe located this close to a country's capital city. This mountainous area is excellent for short hikes or long treks, and is home to a great deal of...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico