Collected by Drishti Bathija
Parnitha 136 72, Greece
Just 40 kilometres from Athens is Mount Parnitha National Park -- the only national park in Europe located this close to a country's capital city. This mountainous area is excellent for short hikes or long treks, and is home to a great deal of...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village