Collected by karen
Imerovigli, Thira 847 00, Greece
Some of the world's most jaw-dropping images of hotel infinity pools have been taken on Santorini, the island of honeymooners and escapists. What makes the Grace stand out? With only 8 rooms, 12 suites, and 1 villa, guests receive...
Agios Panteleimonas site, Kranidi 213 00, Greece
Situated on a seaside promontory, Amanzo’e opens for its first full season in March. The spa draws upon Hippocrates’s holistic health formula of exercise, massage, and bathing in the sea. From $1,423. 30/275-477-2888. This appeared in the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles