Collected by AFAR Explorer
Mikonos 846 00, Greece
From the outside, San Giorgio looks like one of Greece’s ubiquitous whitewashed homes. Inside, traditional Greek textiles and locally made furniture adorn the 33 unfussy rooms. Most feature rough-hewn wooden dressers, large circular jute...
924 Blagden Alley NW, Washington, DC 20001, USA
La Colombe—which sits on Blagdon Alley, a row of 19th-century buildings—is the sort of place that baristas go to caffeinate. Try a single-origin option: La Colombe’s buyers source beans from farmers they know by ﬁrst name.
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter