Collected by Caitlin Katsiaficas
Paleon Patron Germanou 17, Thessaloniki 546 22, Greece
As its name suggests, this stylish wine bar is a local institution. Open all day—and late into the night—it’s a prime people-watching spot. Knockout dishes such as Lemnos cheese with tomato jam, salmon carpaccio with sea fennel and beef cheeks...
Mitropolitou Iosif 5, Thessaloniki 546 22, Greece
Playful and affordable, Katerina Ioannidis’s unisex jewelry features both classic and curious Greek motifs. Pendants are strung with gold and silver evil eyes, anchors, bones and beans. Then they're studded with gems and semiprecious stones and...
Thessaloniki 546 24, Greece
Kapani food market is a colorful introduction to Thessaloníki’s celebrated food scene. In the narrow arcades, butchers, spice vendors and fishmongers clamor for the attention of bargain hunters. Vats of glistening olives, tubs of feta in brine and...
Menemeni 546 28, Greece
Taking a food tour at Thessaloniki is a fun experience to this culinary capital in Greece. Tour highlights include visiting the central market, specialty shops and fun eateries and street food of this delicious eating focused city on the Aegian...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys