Collected by Caitlin Katsiaficas
Paleon Patron Germanou 17, Thessaloniki 546 22, Greece
As its name suggests, this stylish wine bar is a local institution. Open all day—and late into the night—it’s a prime people-watching spot. Knockout dishes such as Lemnos cheese with tomato jam, salmon carpaccio with sea fennel and beef cheeks...
Mitropolitou Iosif 5, Thessaloniki 546 22, Greece
Playful and affordable, Katerina Ioannidis’s unisex jewelry features both classic and curious Greek motifs. Pendants are strung with gold and silver evil eyes, anchors, bones and beans. Then they're studded with gems and semiprecious stones and...
Thessaloniki 546 24, Greece
Kapani food market is a colorful introduction to Thessaloníki’s celebrated food scene. In the narrow arcades, butchers, spice vendors and fishmongers clamor for the attention of bargain hunters. Vats of glistening olives, tubs of feta in brine and...
Menemeni 546 28, Greece
Taking a food tour at Thessaloniki is a fun experience to this culinary capital in Greece. Tour highlights include visiting the central market, specialty shops and fun eateries and street food of this delicious eating focused city on the Aegian...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico