Collected by Jen
Ios Island Main Village,Greece Cyclades, Ios 840 01, Greece
These windmills were actually places that you could stay. I loved how they added something different to the caldera. At sunset, they became colorful. But, I was drawn to the abstract shape of the wooden arms of the windmill against the post sunset...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun