Collected by Kristin Panasewicz
Mitropoleos, Athina 105 56, Greece
While you won't find a wide variety of churches in Athens, you will find many Greek Orthodox churches. In fact there are several squares with multiple churches all around them. Feel free to wander in, but be respectful of the dress codes, and of...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security