Collected by Janelle Lawless
16 Rue Chaptal, 75009 Paris, France
The Musée de la Vie Romantique is romantic in every sense. The museum, which is dedicated to the romantic movement in the arts, is housed in the former townhouse of Ary Scheffer where he entertained the likes of Delacroix, Rossini, Chopin, Gounod,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village