Collected by Janelle Lawless
16 Rue Chaptal, 75009 Paris, France
The Musée de la Vie Romantique is romantic in every sense. The museum, which is dedicated to the romantic movement in the arts, is housed in the former townhouse of Ary Scheffer where he entertained the likes of Delacroix, Rossini, Chopin, Gounod,...
- 1Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World