Collected by Gladys
Πλατεία Αγίου Σπυρίδωνα 2, Ναύπλιο 211 00, Greece
Aetoma Hotel is a tastefully renovated 18th-century mansion, complete with high ceilings, old-world details, and jewel-colored fabrics. Located in the center of Nafplio, a charming seaside resort in Greece, the intimate hotel is a wonderful base...
Kidathineon 41, Athina 105 58, Greece
While sitting outside at a café in Plaka, the historical neighborhood in Athens, a brightly colored wall across the way—filled with bottles—caught my eye. Ouzo was something I wanted to try, as it is for many first-time visitors to Greece, but...
Athinas, Athina 105 51, Greece
The noisy, smelly, chaos of Athens Central Market is an experience no foodie (or photographer) should miss. The colours, shapes and patterns are a compositional dream, but the market is not for the squeamish. You can find every conceivable...
Tsocha 37, Athina 115 21, Greece
In North Athens, Sweet Alchemy, designed by Kois Associated Architects for celebrity chef Stelios Parliaros, offers magical delicacies in a beautiful presentation. The sugary treats are arranged like ingredients for potions inside this...
m.Mpotsari 6, Οία 847 02, Greece
For one of the best views and best meals in Santorini, try Red Bicycle. Located at the tip of Oia on the northern part of the island, the restaurant is housed in a 19th-century Santorini mansion with a 180-degree view of the famed sunset and the...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Natural Wonders Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Where to Go in Fall The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum