Collected by Julie Farricker
Oia 847 02, Greece
Imagine sitting in your own private jacuzzi sipping Greek wine, while the shops, restaurants, and homes in the village of Oia are bustling with people and lit with their warm glows. It is from the balcony of the Endless Blue Suite at Aspaki Hotel...
Oia 847 02, Greece
This little private church is probably the most photographed stop in Oia. Our rented house was right next to it but lower on the steps so we could see lots of people getting lots of photos. Married couples would take their photos next to it,...
Mikonou 8, Agii Anargiri 864 00, Greece
I spent two weeks in Mykonos one summer and the majority of nights there I dined at Katerina's, a cozy restaurant overlooking the water in the Little Venice section of town. It's the best place for a sunset drink on the balcony - waves crash below...
Athens 105 58, Greece
See our full list of Where to Go in 2015. According to legend, the ancient gods battled it out to become Athens' patron deity. The showdown came after the Phoenicians founded a city at a giant rock near the Aegean some two and a half million years...
(Πλ. Αναλήψεως), Eth. Antistaseos 35, Vrilissia 152 35, Greece
During my week stay in Greece I went back here 3 times. The suburb of Vrilissia is nice and the area where this restaurant is located is perfect. Right in a small center where locals gather in the evening for some great food and conversations....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village