Collected by Jenny Nicholas
Oia 847 02, Greece
This little private church is probably the most photographed stop in Oia. Our rented house was right next to it but lower on the steps so we could see lots of people getting lots of photos. Married couples would take their photos next to it,...
Koumbara Ios Island, Ios Chora Koumbaras 840 01, Greece
This is a wonderful beach to watch the sunset over the sea, take a swim in the clear blue waters, or enjoy a drink or local bite at the sea side restaurant. I loved and devoured this delicious Greek yogurt topped with local island honey. The...
Cape Sounio, Sounio 195 00, Greece
The Temple of Poseidon, perched on the edge of Cape Sounion, has long been a welcoming sign of "home" for sailors returning to Athens. The 5th-century BC structure is dedicated to the god of the sea, and it's just a quick drive from downtown...
Kos 853 00, Greece
Upon landing on Pserimos, you might think any of the beachfront tavernas would make a great destination for some lunchtime fun. Don't make that mistake! All the eateries right on the beach host the hoards of pleasure cruisers that stop off for...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna