Collected by Ruthann Thomas
Anafiotika, Athina 105 58, Greece
Anafiotika is best described as a tiny village planted in the middle of a major city. I still think anyone visiting Athens should make an effort to venture away from the usual sights and explore this hidden gem. You'll find scenic walkways such as...
Polignotou 3, Athina 105 55, Greece
Sitting away from the Acropolis are the ruins of the ancient Roman Agora (marketplace). Back then, the Romans built this tower to stand as a timepiece for the conquered Athens. It features a combination of sundials, a water clock and a wind vane...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign