Collected by Basia Basia
Kalorrouma 731 00, Greece
Crystal clear waters, remote access, and cliff diving. Seitan Limania is a spot known only to locals and the few U.S. military that transit the nearby naval flight line. The view is absolutely gorgeous. This is a once-in-a-lifetime beach. Access...
25 Ethniki Palaiokastritsas, Kerkyra, 49100, Kerkira 491 00, Greece
Remembering the first bite of cold, sweet rice pudding with fresh cinnimon from Alexis Periklis's dairy shop in Corfu time makes my whole sensory system tingle! After wandering the streets of Corfu, stopping into butcher shops and fish markets, we...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna