Collected by Michael Maldony
Lendkai 1, 8020 Graz, Austria
Graz, Austria's second biggest city, is sometimes overlooked by travelers, and thus remains a somewhat secret jewel of the country's green south. One of the most striking aspects of this historic town is its integration of modern design and...
Herrengasse 16, 8010 Graz, Austria
Graz boasts the only historic armory in the world. The “Zeughaus” is home to about 32,000 pieces of armor and weaponry and has been since 1642. There was dire need for such a massive collection of arms, as the region had to fend off eastern...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico