Collected by Raymond Wai Ming Lam
Some things that naturally I am attracted to.
Located right off the north coast highway, between Montego Bay and Falmouth, you won’t see any tourists here—the small, modest shack that is the Lilliput Jerk Centre is still a well-kept local secret. Cars stop in regularly, particularly around...
18 Hanoi Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
As the first Art Mall in the world, K11 has year-round exhibitions and special installations on display, featuring both local and international artists. K11 is also keen on supporting local talents through the K11 Artist Klub art community...
Hong Kong, Causeway Bay, Hennessy Rd, 500號, Hysan Place, 12F
If there is one thing you must eat while in Hong Kong, make it a bowl of wonton noodles. Causeway Bay’s Ho Hung Kee has earned a Michelin star from mastering these al dente egg noodles paired with shrimp wontons in consommé soup. Wellington Road’s...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 3Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania