Collected by Elizabeth Bryan
171 Elgin Ave, George Town, Cayman Islands
Whether it's the red snapper from yesterday’s big catch or the garden-grown sugarcane and lime that make up the mojito, the farm/fishing-boat-to-table movement is a force to be reckoned with in the Cayman Islands. Take a tour of the garden at the...
43 W Bay Rd, Cayman Islands
Order Caribbean rum at the oceanfront bar Ports of Call before sitting at your candlelit table overlooking the shoreline for dinner. During your meal, you may see the large tarpons slowly circling in the waters just below your table as they...
This romantic, modern seaside restaurant is the perfect place to watch the sun set, sip fine wine, and indulge in rich Italian cuisine. Luca has creative daily specials—like the coffee-encrusted rack of lamb—and a varied entrée menu providing for...
Tortuga Way, North Sound Road, George Town KY1-1106, Cayman Islands
Embrace your inner Caribbean pirate at a shop selling all things rum. The Tortuga Bakery, located in West Bay, specializes in spiced rum, rum cakes, specialty chocolates, coffee, and sauces. They offer complimentary samples of all the rum cake...
688 West Bay Road KY, 688 W Bay Rd, Cayman Islands
This honky-tonk-inspired bar has a hometown feel and a country vibe, and has great local beers on tap—like Grand Cayman's classic premium lagers, the CayBrew and Caylight. Don’t miss out on the Thursday night Rock & Roll Bingo: It can get rowdy...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign