Collected by Loretta Abdo
N Kaibab Trail, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023, USA
It may look a little like the summer camp where you stayed in as a kid, but Phantom Ranch will feel like the Paris Ritz by the time you make it down to the bottom of the Grand Canyon—whether by foot (down a steep 7.5-10 mile hike), by mule,...
2250 W State Rte 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Arizona Helicopter Tours aka best 12 minutes ever! Friendly staff and amazing views. Sedona is so beautiful and should not be overlooked when going to see the Grand Canyon which is a 3 hour drive north. The helicopter rides here are priced very...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania