Collected by Cathy Williams
The reservation of the Hualapai, or “People of the Tall Pines,” includes nearly a million acres of land along the Colorado River and Grand Canyon. Visitors can now take in the grandeur of Arizona’s most famous landmark, the Grand Canyon, at the...
Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Color, shape, and naked geology: Northern Arizona appeals to the senses in the most elemental ways. Agnostic hikers, secular scientists, souls searching for spiritual energy — all end up in Sedona, seeking and finding. Mid-week in this red-rock...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter