Collected by M Moynihan
Albaicín, Granada, Spain
It seems like just about everywhere you wander in Granada, Spain—from bustling plazas to the winding alleyways of the Albaicin—you come across murals by local legend, El Nino de Las Pinturas. Most are social commentaries depicting people in highly...
Calle Panaderos, 32, 18010 Granada, Spain
There are plenty of flamenco places in Granada, from the 35 euro tourist cave to the 6 euro wine cellar. My love for flamenco has drawn me to each one. I think the best deal especially if you are only in Granada for a week or a weekend is to...
Plaza de la Trinidad, Granada, Spain
Granada is one of the few cities in Spain that you can expect to get a free tapa with your drink. When I lived in Seville I never thought twice about picking the most appetizing tapa and paying for the little delicious dish. However in Granada I...
Calle Alhamar, Granada, Spain
While I love the spontaneous joys of new discoveries while traveling, there is also a simple joy in finding some regular aspect of routine to mark your day and settle in to a temporary home. For me during my time in Granada that often became the...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019