Collected by Leah Macko
As the soft evening light shines upon the bell, located in the clock tower of the prominent Church Merced which rings on the hour, one looks out over the Cathedral on the plaza and beyond to the shores of the Lake Cocibolca. To speak of Granada is...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys