Collected by Mackenzie
Carrer Ample, 46, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Enjoy a banging soundtrack of hard rock and heavy metal at The Bollocks. Snap shots of the motorcycle hanging from the ceiling, and walls covered in rock-related graffiti and memorabilia. Order up some cheap beer (it's always served with free...
La Rambla, 65, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Amble down La Rambla, stopping to admire fresh flowers, original artwork, and Barcelona souvenirs at your leisure. Watch living statues come to life when you drop a euro in their cups—most will pose with passersby, for a price, of course....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village