Graffiti and Public Art Around the World
Collected by Andrew Greenspan
AFAR contributors have a passion for wandering and a keen eye for their surroundings, and this inspired me to put together and display my own collection of images of graffiti, street art, and public art that I have gathered in my own travels. Enjoy!
V Kotcích 516/15, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
We got to Reykjavik on a rainy night, and the first thing I saw and heard was a lot of people in the street partying and Cher's "Believe" blasting from some club, loud enough to hear it everywhere. I though then that this place was crazy, but then...
50 Moganshan Rd, Putuo Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200085
Originally a cotton mill, M50 is now home to a dozen art galleries showcasing contemporary Chinese art. Be sure to visit galleries island6 and M97—island6 takes you through a whirlwind of quirky LED works by art collective Liu Dao. M97, on...
1038 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 0B9, Canada
Fairmont Pacific Rim sits on the ocean’s edge, in the heart of Vancouver’s historic port and financial district. Soaring 450 feet high as one of downtown’s largest buildings, it offers unobstructed views of the North Shore...
Gamle Carlsberg Vej 11, 1799 København, Denmark
Beyond being Denmark's most famous beer, Carlsberg has played a central role in shaping the look, feel, and prosperity of Copenhagen over the years. If you're a beer lover and interested in a fun experience, consider setting aside time to do a...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys