Collected by Katy Bryce
In the heart of Michoacan is beautiful Patzcuaro, a colonial town in the mountains not far from Morelia. It exhibits both the terror, love and hope that Mexicans have for their country, in the midst of some scary times. Viva Mexico!
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun