Collected by Grace Chew
Grace Chew′s Wishlist
172 Boulevard Saint-Germain, 75006 Paris, France
Go for the scene, not the food, and enjoy the Art Deco décor and great people-watching at this buzzy Left Bank landmark. Despite a limited menu and steep prices, the place is packed day and night. Order a chocolat chaud and sit on the...
1, Radcliffe Square, University Church, Oxford OX1 4AH, UK
I just spent two weeks in Oxford. I absolutely love taking a break from working and sightseeing by having cream tea at The Vaults. The cafe is in an old church, and it has a gorgeous garden area where you can enjoy the sun. I just love the...
40 High St, Oxford OX1 4AP, UK
I absolutely had to eat here. I discovered its existence long before we sojourned in England and told my husband that I absolutely had to eat here! After all, it's the longest established coffeehouse in Europe! And I'm American. Makes sense,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local