Collected by Grace Chew
Grace Chew′s Wishlist
172 Boulevard Saint-Germain, 75006 Paris, France
Go for the scene, not the food, and enjoy the Art Deco décor and great people-watching at this buzzy Left Bank landmark. Despite a limited menu and steep prices, the place is packed day and night. Order a chocolat chaud and sit on the...
University Church, 1 Radcliffe Sq, Oxford OX1 4AH, UK
I just spent two weeks in Oxford. I absolutely love taking a break from working and sightseeing by having cream tea at The Vaults. The cafe is in an old church, and it has a gorgeous garden area where you can enjoy the sun. I just love the...
40 High St, Oxford OX1 4AP, UK
I absolutely had to eat here. I discovered its existence long before we sojourned in England and told my husband that I absolutely had to eat here! After all, it's the longest established coffeehouse in Europe! And I'm American. Makes sense,...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022