Collected by Carrie Logie
Even though Smögen is said to be one of the most popular fishing towns, a Swedish friend of mine tells me it still feels like a secret, even for them. These beautiful cozy and colorful fishing huts line the pier with a rocky coastline in the...
Slussgatan 1, 411 06 Göteborg, Sweden
If I only had one day in Gothenburg, I would spend the afternoon at the harbor. Maybe first dinner aboard the Barque Viking, which after a number of resurrections is now a hotel and restaurant. Afterwards, the Gothenburg Opera is a sight to see....
Feskekôrka, 411 20 Göteborg, Sweden
Feskekörka means "Fish Church" in local dialect, but it's not actually a church - though it was designed to look just like one from both the outside and the inside. As you walk up to it, you may be fooled, but step inside and you'll see a bustling...
Götaplatsen 6, 412 56 Göteborg, Sweden
Explore the extensive collection of Nordic art including the dark works of Edvard Munch, Bruno Liljefors’ wildlife paintings and the so-called “golden age” of Danish painters from the 19th century. International artists are represented with works...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 4 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022