Gorée Island, Senegal
Collected by John Findley
A short ferry ride from Dakar, Sengal sits the small but powerfully impressive UNESCO World Heritage site of Gorée Island, known as the last stop for slaves departing their homeland en route to the Americas. Standing on the threshold of the slave...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village