Good places in Munich
Collected by Karin Geen
Theresienhöhe 7, 80339 München, Germany
Hacker-Pschorr brings a part of Bavarian brewing history back to life by utilizing two copper brewing kettles which are over 70 years old but have been restored. This combined with selected ingredients and compliance with the Bavarian Purity Law...
Nymphenburger Str. 2, 80335 München, Germany
Cozy traditional-style pub? Elegant dining? A rooftop terrace overlooking the beer garden? Löwenbräu (lion's brew) has them all. Try a Russ (50% white beer) or a Radler (50% beer) and 50% lemonade on a hot summer day—how refreshing!
Pestalozzistraße, München, Germany
Pestalozzistrasse isn't something you find unless you're looking for it, even though it is relatively central. The small creek that runs through the residential area of the Glockenbachviertel makes for a nice quiet walk, while giving you glimpses...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter