Collected by Andrea
Im Seewinkel 1, 7132 Frauenkirchen, Austria
By Patti McCracken
Located on the edge of Seewinkel National Park, the nautilus-shaped St. Martins Lodge features spacious rooms with wooden balconies that overlook Lake Neusiedl. Thermal pools abound, and the spa offers a smorgasbord of massage...
Hauswiese, 7142 Illmitz, Austria
The National Park Seewinkel is extremely generous with its Austrian tenants. Its diverse fauna, beautiful scenery and mild climate would be great enough blessings on their own, but the region is also famous for its fabulous selection of wines. For...
7083 Purbach am Neusiedlersee, Austria
Are you passionate about wine? Love to be outdoors? Curious to learn what it takes to produce top-quality wine? Be a winemaker for a year! Rent your own grapevines and take care of them for a full year. A professional producer will help and guide...
Abt-Bruno-Heinrich-Platz 1, 2464 Göttlesbrunn, Austria
For a truly historic dining experience, Bittermann Vinarium is the right place for you. Tradition meets modern design at this culinary hotspot halfway between Vienna and Bratislava. The restaurant’s site of construction is not only an ancient...
Waldsiedlung 2, 7083 Purbach am Neusiedler See, Austria
The former refuge is a great tip for the savvy traveler. The estate finds itself a little off the beaten path, hidden from the crowds, which keeps its intimate charm and unaffected philosophy intact. Those looking to sample the local cuisine will...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles