The former gold-mining town of Puerto Jiménez lies just past the entrance to the Golfo Dulce. It's a sleepy spot where Ticos (Costa Ricans) fish off the end of the muelle público, or jetty. The view from your anchored ship will...
The surfing town of Pavones, at the entrance to the Golfo Dulce, is famous for long ocean swells that take surfers on crazy three-minute rides. A little farther into the gulf is Zancudo, known for its black-sand beach, stunning sunsets and a...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local