The former gold-mining town of Puerto Jiménez lies just past the entrance to the Golfo Dulce. It's a sleepy spot where Ticos (Costa Ricans) fish off the end of the muelle público, or jetty. The view from your anchored ship will...
The surfing town of Pavones, at the entrance to the Golfo Dulce, is famous for long ocean swells that take surfers on crazy three-minute rides. A little farther into the gulf is Zancudo, known for its black-sand beach, stunning sunsets and a...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019