The former gold-mining town of Puerto Jiménez lies just past the entrance to the Golfo Dulce. It's a sleepy spot where Ticos (Costa Ricans) fish off the end of the muelle público, or jetty. The view from your anchored ship will...
The surfing town of Pavones, at the entrance to the Golfo Dulce, is famous for long ocean swells that take surfers on crazy three-minute rides. A little farther into the gulf is Zancudo, known for its black-sand beach, stunning sunsets and a...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Where to Go in Fall The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum