Collected by Jesena
Piazza Fossia, 7, 98038 Savoca ME, Italy
This little village is completely charming and worth a visit on its own, but there's also the Godfather connection. Francis Ford Coppola chose Savoca, Sicily as one of the filming locations for his first Godfather film. The bar where Michael...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked