Gluten-Free or Guilt-Free
Collected by Kirsten Alana, AFAR Local Expert
Whether you’re vegan, gluten free, pescatarian, or just in the mood for some delicious juice, here’s a handy list of temples of clean eating.
98 Kenmare St, New York, NY 10012, USA
If I don't know a restaurant in NYC, I always judge by the line up or the buzz in the restaurant. Spring Street Natural was one of those restaurants with that buzz. Located on the edge of Soho, has a fabulous street side patio, ideal for people...
506 Jersey Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07302, USA
Even if you're not a vegan, Subia's Organic Cafe and Market's fresh juices and organic fare offer healthy alternatives for a mid-day snack or lunch. The juice bar churns out smoothies and juices for every ailment, but you can customize your own if...
146 Newark Ave, Jersey City, NJ 07302, USA
Skinner's Loft has a classic North American feel as well as local flavor. Committed to farm-to-table eats and crafted drinks, everything here is well worth the visit. From the gourmet dishes to a unique beverage selection, you'll find seasonal...
99 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10003, USA
The first thing you notice, even before Ngam’s inviting interior of exposed bricks and naked bulbs, are the fragrant smells coming from chef Hong Thaimee’s open kitchen—which is also the best place to park yourself for some of Hong’s modern...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos