Collected by Gloria Whittington
Gloria Whittington′s Wishlist
3 sun street, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Hong Kong’s luxury-brand boutiques can overshadow up-and-coming design talent. Kapok, in Wanchai, fights back with a curated collection of goods from around the world. Soft leather bags by California company Marie Turnor are sold alongside...
1 Leung I Fong, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong
“We make everything by hand ourselves,” says Baldwin Pui, coproprietor of this oddly named leather goods shop in Sheung Wan. He and his three business partners came to leatherworking with a reverence for the craftsmanship of unique handmade goods,...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now